Primo 400 Spray Controller (refurbished)
Price excludes GST
The Farmscan Primo 400 automatically maintains the target spray rate you select regardless of section shutdown, speed or pressure variations (within the limits of the sprayer pump capacity and nozzle size).
Note: This is a refurbished unit in good condition, fully tested with 3-month warranty.
Sorry, wiring looms not available.
- Simple to operate
- Complete installation and operation manual included
- Displays application rate, speed area, and tank level
- Rate can be changed on the go
- Illuminated for night work
- Built-in control switches for 4 sections, plus "Master" switch
- Audible alarm on low tank level and rate error
- “MANUAL” function for manual rate control, or for flushing the tank
- Can automatically divert liquid back to the tank whenever the sprayer is stationary or the unit is put on hold
- Built in trip meter records area covered and amount of product sprayed for up to 10 trips
- Total memory records overall area and distance covered as well as the total amount of product sprayed
- Programmable Slow Hold function maintains spray pressure when speed goes below the set speed
- Programmable Auto Shut-Off function shuts down sections when speed goes below the set speed, then switches them on again when the speed goes above the set speed